Get “Building XQuery Apps with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database” Course Using 100% Off Udemy Free Coupon
Building XQuery Apps with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database Description:
This hands-on course is designed to teach you how to quickly build apps using the MarkLogic NoSQL database and the XQuery programming language.
You will learn to use core features of the MarkLogic platform including:
- Architecture and scalability
- Managing data (XML, JSON, Binaries, text, RDF triples and document metadata)
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Performing ACID database transactions
- Search (including geospatial search, geoencoding, and map integration)
- Security (MarkLogic provides a Common Criteria certified security model)
To be successful in the course, students should have familiarity with databases, at least one programming language, and some web development background. Students should also complete the free prerequisite course on Udemy titled Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database.
The course is designed to be very hands-on. Each video discussion is followed with a hands-on lab. All the necessary software is free to download and comes with a free developer license.
Course materials including sample data, code examples, and step-by-step instructions for completing the hands-on labs are provided via a free download.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for a technical audience such as application developers.
- Familiarity with at least one database and one programming language is strongly recommended.
- Completion of the free “Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database” course on Udemy is strongly recommended.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Integrate diverse data sources quickly and easily without the costs of upfront data modeling
- Build apps using the MarkLogic NoSQL database and XQuery and XPath programming
- Setup and configure a MarkLogic instance and describe the architecture of a MarkLogic cluster
- Implement a role based security model and configure permissions and privileges
- Implement Google-style search features in an application
- Create full text and geospatial search queries
- Configure database indexes
- Load and manage documents and metadata using XQuery and MarkLogic Content Pump
- Perform ACID database transactions
- Implement error handling and logging
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Building XQuery Apps with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE
The post [100% OFF] Building XQuery Apps with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database appeared first on Udemy Coupons.