SUPER Efficient with Flutter – Tips & Tricks for IntelliJ
Welcome to my new Flutter Course! I am professional Flutter developer and freelancer, and in this course I will guide you through everything you need to know to become a highly efficient developer with Flutter and the IDE IntelliJ/Android Studio. We’ll cover the basics of IntelliJ such as working more effectively with shortcuts, macros and custom commands and we will also investigate more advanced approaches for using IntelliJ for our needs with Flutter such as code generation, auto completion and a fast way of interacting with Github inside of your IDE.
If you’re considering to become a hobby Flutter developer or professional Flutter developer, this course is for you. It’s going to be comprehensive from the beginning till end and it shows you everything from setting up Flutter plugins, sharing app screenshots and videos effectively with your team members and applying advanced code generation for saving your time so that you become more efficient.
Flutter development can be a huge amount of fun and is a useful framework for developing small and big cross mobile projects. I’m so excited to teach you all about becoming a super efficient Flutter developer and sharing my passion with you!
After taking this course you will:
- Be comfortable with IntelliJ’s shortcuts
- Successfully make use of templates
- Work part time, or full time, as a Flutter developer
- Understand how to save time with code generation
- Be Highly Effective in navigating between project structure and editor
- Creating your own commands & macros for your personal needs
- Become at least 2x times more effective with Flutter & IntelliJ
- Work faster with Git and Github from your IDE
- Know how to improve your Flutter processes continuously
Whether you’re a hobby developer or professional developer, this course will give you everything you need to become a SUPER Efficient & successful Flutter developer. Take this course today, and begin your journey to having a rich developer career with Flutter!
JayJen & Enine – RollerCoaster (in end cards of videos)
The post [100%OFF]SUPER Efficient with Flutter – Tips & Tricks for Intellij appeared first on Tricksinfo.