- Parliament sits from 9. 30 am , votes from 3pm
- First Commons Saturday sitting since 1982
- Boris Johnson within touching distance of Brexit deal victory
- How the PM pulled out all the stops to get MPs to back his Brexit deal
- What is the Letwin amendment?
- Why is parliament sitting this Saturday and what are the possible outcomes?
- Sign up for ourBrexit conference callwith Camilla Tominey and Christopher Hope
Steve Baker has told members of the European Research Group that their advice is to back the deal.
It will be seen as a big win for Boris Johnson to have gained the support of the hard-line Brexit group which previously scuppered Theresa May’s deal.
It comes as the Prime Minister gained the …
To continue reading this article
Start a 30 – day free trial for unlimited access to Premium articles
- Unlimited access to Premium articles
- Subscriber-only events and experiences
- Cancel any time
Free for 30 days
then only £ 2 per week
Save 25% with an annual subscription
Register for free and access one Premium article per week