Facebook Dynamic Ads ,Facebook Dynamic Retargeting MASTERY ,[100% OFF]
Get “Facebook Dynamic Ads (Facebook Dynamic Retargeting) MASTERY” Course Using 100% Off Udemy Free Coupon
Facebook Dynamic Ads (Facebook Dynamic Retargeting) MASTERY Description:
Join 9,900+ happy students. Facebook Dynamic Ads (Facebook Dynamic Retargeting) automatically show the right products to people who have expressed interest on your website, in your app or elsewhere on the Internet. MASTER Facebook Dynamic Ads (Dynamic Retargeting) now.
“Great course. It nails it with clues no one is telling from Facebook Ads, specially mastering retargeting and remarketing in a really massive way!” Luciano
“Amazing….” Rasheed Turan
“Great Course :)” Shoaib Akhtar
Simply upload your product catalogue and set up your campaign once, and it will continue working for you for as long as you want – finding the correct people for each product, and always using up-to-date pricing and availability.
Dynamic Ads look similar to other ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network. However, instead of individually creating an ad for each of your products, you create an ad template that automatically uses images and details from your data feed for things you’d like to advertise. Dynamic ads use your Facebook pixel or SDK to show ads to people who have already shown interest in your business by taking actions you care about on your site.
I will guide you through the complete process of setting up the Facebook Dynamic Ads + you can download the complete TO-DO list (checklist) – including key instructions for correct XML FEED + Facebook Pixel Events:
- Read the basic overview from Facebook
- Set up Facebook Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings
- Sort items using the drop-down arrows next to the heading name (on the web)
- Ad your page
- Ad your Ad account & or set up new Ad account
- Set up payments
- Connect payments to your Ad account
- Send instroctuions to your developer / webmaster about the catalogue format FEED
- Check that your develop has downloaded the example of the correct FEED
- Get the URL of your feed in correct format from your developer
- Open all tools (left up mega menu) & Go to Assets – Catalogues
- Create New Catalogue
- Choose from 4 options – 1) E-commerce 2) Travel 3) Real Estate 4) Auto
- Choose correct owner of the catalogue & Set the name for the catalogue
- Add your products / home listings (depending what you have chosen)
- You can upload feed manually – recommended is to set up FEED with automatic update
- When connected, please connect your Facebook pixel – click on events data sources
- Open mega menu and go section PIXELS
- Please OPEN this PAGE and be VERY CAREFULL with ID, CURRENCY and CONTENT_TYPE
- Be sure to set up WELL the currency
- Be sure to set up WELL the content_ids – The content ID parameter is a freeform field that accepts one or more values. If you’re using Dynamic Ads, the Content ID must be added for every item present on the page and match the IDs of items in your catalog.
- Be sure to set up WELL the content_type – For e-commerce products choose either: product for single e-commerce product, or product_group for groups e-commerce products, such as color and size variants. Please note this value must match the product_group_id from your product data feed. For other types of inventory use: flight for flights, hotel for hotels and rooms, destination for travel destinations, vehicle for autos, home_listing – for real estate and rental accommodation.
- Activate automatic Advanced matching for your Facebook Pixel
- Set up WELL key events for your Facebook Pixel
- Open mega menu and go back to section catalogues
- Open your catalogue
- Connect even data sources
- Go back to diagnostics & Create dynamic ad
30 days money back refund guarantee. Lifetime access. Reserve your spot on Facebook Dynamic Ads Course NOW.
Who this course is for:
- B2B, B2C, Real Estate, Travel Services, E-commerce, Automotive, Anyone Excited to MASTER Facebook Dynamic Ads & Facebook Retargeting
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Personalise your Facebook Ads without the Manual Work
- Automatically Promote your Most Relevant Items
- MASTER Facebook Dynamic Retargeting
- Create & Manage Facebook Dynamic Ads
- Set up Facebook Catalogues
- Correctly Set up Facebook Pixel Events
- Download the Complete TO-DO list
- Avoid mistakes people often do
- Create Custom & Lookalike Audiences
- MASTER Powerful Traffic Ads
- Understand all kinds of Retargeting Ways
- MASTER Facebook Remarketing
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work.
We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Facebook Dynamic Ads (Facebook Dynamic Retargeting) MASTERY – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
BUY THE COURSE
TAKE THE COURSE FREE