There’s no shortage of big injury news to catch up on ahead of Sunday’s action. Here’s the latest on the likes of Alvin Kamara, Saquon Barkley, and more.
• 5 min read
Get the latest insights @FantasyFootballToday
As is often the case, the injury report is a mixed bag ahead of Week 7. There are star players already ruled out, like Alvin Kamara, who will leave a huge hole in every Fantasy roster he is on. But there are also star players returning, including Saquon Barkley, whose own absence has left Fantasy players scrambling in recent weeks.
Plus, we’ve got one prominent suspension ending, and a plethora of walking wounded on the receiver front in particular. It looks like a week where pregame warmups will determine the fate of several notable names, so we’ll be back when inactives are announced to make some updates. For now, here’s what we’re expecting as of Sunday morning:
Week 7 Injuries
Week 7 Preview
Injury Report Update
Key Defensive Players
- Jalen Ramsey(back) is off the injury report after an early-week trade to theRamsand a pair of full practices to finish off the week. Ramsey last suited up for the (Jaguars) in Week 3, when he logged 80 snaps versus theTitans. It’s presently unknown if Ramsey will be on a snap limit against theFalconsin his Los Angeles debut.
- The (Eagles) ”Jalen Mills(foot) has been removed from Physically Unable To Perform List and will play Sunday night against theCowboys.
- The Cowboys’Anthony Brown(hamstring) is out for Sunday night’s Week 7 divisional showdown against the Eagles. TeammateByron Jones(hamstring) shares the same designation after managing to work back to a limited practice Friday.
- TheRavens”Maurice Canady(hamstring) is questionable for Sunday’s Week 7 matchup against theSeahawksafter failing to practice all week.
- The Eagles’Ronald Darby(hamstring) is questionable for Sunday night’s divisional clash versus the Cowboys after a trio of limited practices this past week. However, fellow cornerAvonte Maddox(concussion) has been ruled out.
- The Falcons’Desmond Trufant(toe) will not play against the Rams in Week 7, his second straight absence.
- The Ravens’Jimmy Smith(knee) is doubtful for Sunday’s interconference showdown against the Seahawks but did manage to practice in limited fashion all week.
- The Texans’Johnathan Joseph(hamstring) is questionable for Sunday’s divisional matchup against the Colts after practicing in limited fashion all week. TeammateBradley Roby(hamstring) will not play despite three limited practices this week.
- The Patriots’Patrick Chung(chest) is listed as questionable for Monday night’s AFC East battle against the Jets after practicing on a limited basis all week.
- The Colts’Malik Hooker(knee) is doubtful to face the Texans in Week 7 but did manage to work back to a full practice Friday for the first time since his September meniscus surgery.
- The Seahawks’Ezekiel Ansah(ankle) is questionable for Sunday’s interconference matchup versus the Ravens but did manage to work up to a limited Friday practice after missing Wednesday’s and Thursday’s sessions.
- The (Saints) ‘Trey Hendrickson(neck) will not play in Sunday’s Week 7 game against theBears.
- The Colts’Justin Houston(calf ) is questionable to face the Texans on Sunday after missing practice the last two days of the week.
- The Seahawks’Quinton Jefferson(oblique) is questionable for Sunday’s interconference battle against the Ravens after finishing the week with two limited practices.
- TheChargers‘Melvin Ingram(hamstring) is doubtful to face the Titans on Sunday after a week of missed practices. Meanwhile, teammateBrandon Mebane(knee) will miss the contest after sitting out practice all week.
- The Bears’Bilal Nicholsis over his broken hand, but he sustained a knee injury in Friday’s practice and is therefore questionable to face the Saints in Week 7.
- The Packers’Kenny Clark(calf) is questionable to face the Raiders in Week 7 but was able to return to a limited practice Friday after missing Thursda y’s session.
- The Eagles’ Tim Jernigan (foot ) remains out for Sunday’s Week 7 matchup against the Cowboys.
- The Jets’Steve McLendon(hamstring) is questionable for Monday night’s divisional battle against the Patriots.
- The Eagles’ (Nigel Bradham) (ankle) will miss Sunday night’s contest against the Cowboys after sitting out practice all week.
- The Rams’Clay Matthews(jaw) remains out for Sunday’s conference matchup against the Falcons.
TheColts”Pierre Desir(abdomen) is questionable for Sunday’s AFC South clash against theTexansbut did not practice at all this past week. Meanwhile, position mateKenny Moore(knee) has been ruled out for the game.
(The) Jets” Darryl Roberts (ankle) is questionable for Monday night’s game versus thePatriotsbut finished the week with two limited practic
The (Dolphins) ‘Xavien Howard(knee) is questionable for Sunday’s game against theBillsafter practicing in limited fashion all week. TheBengals‘William Jackson (shoulder) and (Dre Kirkpatrick) (knee) are both out for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars. The (Lions) ‘Darius Slay(hamstring) is questionable for Sunday’s divisional showdown against theVikingsafter a week of limited practices.
(The Texans’) Tashaun Gipson(hip) is questionable to face the Colts in Week 7 after downgrading from full participant Wednesday to two limited practices to finish the week.
The Dolphins’Reshad Jones(chest) will not play in Sunday’s game against the Bills after missing practice all week. The Seahawks’Bradley McDougald(back) is questionable to face the Ravens in Week 7 after missing practice throughout the week. The Lions’Quandre Diggs(hamstring) is questionable for Sunday’s NFC North battle against the Vikings after three limited practices this week. ThePackers‘Darnell Savage(ankle) will not play in Sunday’s interconference matchup against the (Raiders) after missing practice all week.
The Chargers’ (Justin Jones(shoulder) will be out for Sunday’s game against the Titans.
The Titans’Jayon Brown(groin) is doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Chargers despite working back up to a limited practice Friday after missing the first two sessions of the week. The Jets’Neville Hewitt(neck) is doubtful for Monday night’s game against the Patriots after missing practice all week. (The Bills’) Matt Milano(hamstring) is questionable to face the Dolphins after three limited practices this week. The Titans’Cameron Wake(hamstring) is questionable to face the Chargers in Week 7 but finished the week with two limited practices.
The Ravens’Patrick Onwuasor(ankle) is questionable for Sunday’s game against the Seahawks but missed practice all week. The Jets’ CJ Mosley (groin) is questionable to suit up against the Patriots on Monday after finishing the week with a pair of limited practices. If Mosley is able to able play, it will be his first appearance since Week 1.
So who should you sit and start this week? And which surprising quarterback could lead you to victory?Visit SportsLine now to get Week 7 rankings for every position, plus see which QB is going to come out of nowhere to crack the top 10, all from the model that out-performed experts big time last season.
Fantasy Football Today Newsletter
Get tips, advice and news to win your league – all from the FFT podcast team.
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.