Our mission at Fetch is to make transportation effortless.
Fetch is self-service truck and van rental that makes renting a truck as easy as pressing a button on your phone. Fetch eliminates the hassle of worrying about business hours, waiting in line or dealing with hidden fees when renting a truck. Through their app you can find the Fetch truck parked nearest to you, book it, and then use it to lock and unlock the doors.
Fetch is a venture-backed startup, headquartered in Atlanta . Our investors include Y Combinator and other institutional and angel investors in Atlanta and the west coast.
We are seeking a Head of Growth Marketing to lead our growth marketing efforts at Fetch. You will be responsible for building the foundation for Fetch’s growth engine.
As one of the first members of Fetch’s marketing team, you’ll be charged with freedom and responsibility to play a pivotal role in growing Fetch. You’ll help set the marketing strategy for Fetch. You will be charged with developing unique, efficient methods for acquiring customers and partners while extending our existing, organic acquisition strategies.
You will work on a variety of marketing projects such as:
- Paid and organic search marketing (SEO, PPC)
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Developing new marketing channels
- Ongoing analysis and improvement of key metrics such as CAC, LTV and gross margin
- A / B testing new campaigns and ideas
- Select and manage key software products, vendors and partners to efficiently manage ongoing marketing campaigns
- Work closely with engineering, product and customer support to test new ideas to improve key metrics
- Building a playbook to launch new markets
See a problem? Being a startup, we’ll also provide you freedom to quickly solve problems and try new ideas.
- Innovative: You are at the cutting edge of new marketing trends and ideas
- Problem Solver: You can think on your feet and are willing to make decisions quickly
- Reliable: You are always on time and fulfill your commitments
- Analytical: You are comfortable working with data and drawing insights from numbers
- Collaborative: You can work across different departments to architect and launch innovative solutions
- Intentional: You have a keen filter for how to best leverage your time and the company’s resources
- Bold: You aren’t afraid to take risks
- A Writer: You write concise, clear copy
- 2 years of hands -on experience with ma rketing and acquisition
- Foundational knowledge of advertising platforms
- In depth knowledge of Google, SEO, PPC and conversion optimization
- Comfortable with analyzing large amounts of data.
- Understanding of software and marketplace-based businesses
- Track record of solving problems
- Understanding of the web and languages such as HTML and CSS
Working at Fetch
We want you to grow with Fetch, and we’re committed to helping you achieve your goals. Those goals could be getting experience with a new programming language, gaining management experience or even one day starting your own business. We’re here to ensure that as you contribute to Fetch, we’re also contributing back to you.
We expect you to challenge yourself and your colleagues. We believe that transparent, open discussion surfaces problems sooner and ultimately leads to the right answers.
We’re committed to providing a challenging, but safe and rewarding environment. Regardless of your education, background, age or personal characteristics, if you can make Fetch a better place for our customers, our partners and our team – we want to hear from you.
Job Type : Full-time