Fond (fond.co) is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Some of our current customers include Facebook, Salesforce, and Visa, plus hundreds of others. Fond is a Y Combinator company and funded by investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz and SV Angel. If you want to be part of the team that delivers industry-leading engagement and recognition capabilities for top companies, Fond is for you!
Fond is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support key strategic sales initiatives, accelerate our go-to-market efforts within the enterprise segment, and ultimately fuel our revenue growth. The ideal candidate is passionate, outgoing, and eager to grow. As a member of the Sales team, you’ll report to the Head of Demand Generation and Sales Development, work very closely with our sales and marketing teams, and develop a range of sales skills.
- Execute outreach via phone, email, and social media in support of our account -based initiatives and across a variety of lead sources
- Perform market research to gather information on target prospects
- Demonstrate knowledge of Fond’s solutions and value proposition clearly and concisely
- Generate qualified revenue opportunities with target prospects for Account Executives
- Manage prospecting activities, statuses, and performance in Salesforce
- Proactively support the progression of our sales development processes
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B context
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- Strong work ethic and possesses the desire to master the art of selling
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- BA / BS degree required
- Access to a Fond account
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401 k benefits
- Commuter b enefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
- Macbook Air
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer House Hunters to House of Cards or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome all types!