Investors like to say that, if given the choice, they make bets on jockeys instead of horses. Translated, this means they put more faith in the TEAM over the IDEA. With this in mind, every entrepreneur’s goal should be to frame their backgrounds and achievements in a way that captures investor attention compelling them to invest. Good products or good businesses wont’ sell themselves! In this course, Nestor will go in depth on how to effectively CRAFT a persona that investor’s will feel comfortable backing. This will include creating a NOTEWORTHY online profile via leveraging a variety of tools including LinkedIn, Google and Twitter just to name a few. Nestor will also teach how to maximize the effectiveness of your email signatures, business cards and headshots.
What will I get out of the course?
- Over 19 lectures and 1 hours of audio and visual content.
- Firsthand experience from a professor and entrepreneur that has raised capital and mentored numerous other startups to do the same.
What do other people say about Nestor Villalobos and his courses?
This course is informative and get straight to the information we what to know. You will be attentive from the beggining to the end. Useful for many purposes. Thank you!
Amplifies & Clarifies bits and pieces of the full picture that we know of, but dont think of them are very important.
His professionalism, attention to detail and business management skills set him apart.
— Alex Rodriguez
About the Instructor
Nestor Villalobos is the CEO of the Tudor Ice Company where he has raised over a MILLION DOLLARS in venture funding to get the business going. Aside from also running his blog, Nestor is a professor of entrepreneurship at a local university that is considered one of the top 5% worldwide in business according to the AACSB. Furthermore, he has mentored a number of startup CEOs helping them raise venture capital as well. Nestor has won numerous awards as well as business plan competitions including “Most Promising Startup” at Venture Pitch Orlando, “Best Pitch” at Gulf Coast Venture Forum, 1st Place at the UM Elevator Pitch Contest, 2nd Place in the FAU Business Plan Competition and was a finalist in the Miller Lite Tap the Future, Miami Herald and Inversiones business plan competitions. You can follow Nestor on twitter at @nesvillalobos.
What is the risk?
- None! If you don’t like the class, within 30 days I will provide you with your money back, guaranteed. There is NOTHING to lose!
What you’ll learn
- Get instantly notified about things that are said about you and your company online.
- Develop a high-quality headshot that gets investors wanting to learn more about you.
- Craft a memorable LinkedIn profile that highlights your talents as a startup founder.
- Rank higher on search engines so that investors find what YOU want them to see.
- Create unique, attention grabbing business cards that get people to remember you.
- Leverage “peacocking” to leave a lasting impression.
- Learn how to establish yourself as an authority on topics related to your business.
- Get the press to feature you and your company without paying them a dime.
- How to effectively present yourself when meeting with potential investors.