Shopify is one of the hottest products around and I’m going to teach you, step-by-step, how to become a Shopify expert in no time at all – from scratch! You don’t need any prior knowledge of Shopify or any technical skills – if you can use a web browser you are good to go!
Follow along with my Videos showing you EXACTLY how to build your own E-Commerce Print on Demand Business from the ground up. I have documented the WHOLE process, from the initial idea, all the way through to launching Facebook Ads to drive traffic.
I’ll be showing you all of the tools and tricks I used on my first store, as well as some bonuses that will blow your mind! To supplement the course, I have also created a dedicated Shopify Startups Facebook Group which I encourage you to Join and Participate in.
The beauty of a Print on Demand Dropshipping business is that it can be run from anywhere in the world. This year I aim to work remotely on my ventures from at least 3 different countries.
The Topics and Areas Covered in this Course include:
- Introduction to E-Commerce, Print on Demand and How it Works
- Niche, Audience and Theme Research and Selection, using cutting-edge tools
- Secret Extensions to get Cashback automatically on business purchases – meaning minimal Start-Up costs!
- Access to an awesome Shopify 14 Day Free Trial
- Registering and Linking a Domain Name to Shopify
- Registering and Linking an Email Address to Your Website
- Full coverage of Shopify Settings
- How to Add ALL of the necessary Pages to your Website
- How to Create a Professional Navigation Bar
- Free vs Premium Themes
- Editing your Shopify Store
- Adding Social Media to your Store
- Setting up Collections, Product Pages and also some basic tips for Shopify SEO
- Editing the Store Language Settings – Something most people completely ignore!
- Free Resources for Creating Graphics and Branding
- Top Tips and Tricks to Increase your Conversions and Sales
- A Complete Guide to Setting up automatic Shipment Tracking and Customer Updates
- Adding a Social Proof Pop Up App
- Adding a Facebook Chat Support
- Adding an Announcement Bar
- Adding an Instagram Feed to Your Store
- Adding Wheelio
- Collecting Messenger Subscribers
- How to Add Product Page Trust Seals
- A Complete Guide to adding Google Analytics AND the Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store
- Adding a Checkout Countdown Timer
- How to Launch Facebook Ads
- How to Launch Facebook Retargeting Ads
- An Introduction to Email Marketing
- How to Drive Traffic to your Shopify Store, both Paid and Free Methods
- Adding a Print on Demand App and Importing Products to Your Store
- Methods for Sourcing Designs for Products
- How to Add Products with Different POD Providers
- Plus much, much more!
How Is This Course Different? This course includes analysis, opinions, techniques, short-cuts, and tips from the instructor that you won’t find on the help pages of Shopify, or in other Udemy courses. It also includes step-by-step site build demonstration section.
This course offers a unique and systematic framework for planning and launching a Shopify site in a step-by-step method that will prepare you for long-term ecommerce success.
So what are you waiting for, let’s get started right now on building a financially secure future.
What you’ll learn
- Build your very own Shopify Store.
- Link a Domain and Email to Shopify.
- Prepare all Shopify Settings Correctly.
- Add a Checkout Countdown Timer.
- Set Up Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Emails.
- Improve Your Store Conversion Rate.
- Set Up Collections and Drop Down Menus.
- Find Out How to Further Monetise Your New Skills.
- Add awesome Apps to your Store.
- Learn some Key Tips to Choosing a Niche.
- Find and Install Awesome Free and Paid Shopify Themes.
- Add an Instagram Feed to your Store.
- Set Up Messenger Marketing and Messenger Recovery Campaigns.
- Learn How to Source Graphics and Designs for Your Products.
- Learn How to Launch Facebook Ads.
Check also: [FREE] Shopify Design & Branding Masterclass
The post [FREE] Shopify Master: Build An eCommerce Website Using Shopify appeared first on Tricksinfo.