Affiliate marketing is one of the largest, most time-tested and proven business models on the Internet. It is also the most misunderstood.
LEARN THE PROPER SKILLS necessary to build an affiliate marketing business from scratch, from your computer!
This course is a solid, step-by-step system with clear, easily to follow instructions. We fast track you from knowing nothing to knowing the fundamentals of affiliate marketing and Organic SEO in JUST ONE AFTERNOON!
Companies need traffic. They need customers, they need sales and they need growth. It doesn’t matter how big a company is, they can’t do everything themselves. Even Amazon needs help.
This is where you come in, as an affiliate. You act as a commissioned salesperson who drives traffic to the business you have a relationship with. The only thing you’re responsible for is finding the traffic … and then converting that traffic to sales.
My name is Chris Molnar, part of the OMC team with Tim Godfrey and Aidan Booth, and I have been building affiliate websites since 2005. Over several hundred sites in dozens of niches, I have witnessed all the Google changes through the years, but one thing has always remained constant … the need to offer valuable content to solve people’s problems. That is all affiliate marketing is.
I have dabbled in black hat and white hat SEO, and if there’s one piece of advice I can give to new students … if you want a stable business with sustainable results … do not cheat and take short cuts!
In this course, I lay the solid foundations of a real business for the long term. After following this course and following the instructions, you can have an income stream that can last for years with little maintenance … true, passive, automated income.
Each Module follows logically in order, helping you build your first website in an easy, step-by-step manner. The course materials includes:
MODULE 1 – AFFILIATE MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS
- The foundations of what affiliate marketing is, and how it compares to other online business models
- Free traffic vs. paid traffic. This course only teaches about FREE TRAFFIC
- Does Google even like affiliate websites? How to provide value to your visitor
MODULE 2 – NICHE MARKET RESEARCH
- Learn what a niche is, and how to choose a proper niche
- Extensive training on keyword research
- Your “perfect” customer avatar, and how YOU will solve their problem and buy what you are offering
- How to emulate your competition
MODULE 3 – AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
- What affiliate programs are, and how they work
- Walkthrough of Amazon Associates, CJ Affiliate and Clickbank
- How affiliate links work, and how you get paid
MODULE 4 – WEBSITE FUNDAMENTALS:
- Learn the fundamentals of registering your first domain name
- Buying inexpensive web hosting
- Installing your first website
- Customizing and optimizing your WordPress website
- Monetizing your website while keeping the user experience and Google in mind
MODULE 5 – CONTENT MARKETING:
- Learn the fundamentals of copywriting, and how to evoke an emotional response that will trigger interest in your viewers
- What type of content to write and publish, and how to format that content so your visitors will love what they read
- Trust pages, product pages and supporting pages
- The optimal navigational structure of your website
- How to outsource the writing of your content
- Content syndication for more traffic
MODULE 6 – FREE TRAFFIC THROUGH ORGANIC SEO:
In this monster section, you will learn the fundamentals of organic, “white hat” SEO … that is, SEO that doesn’t cheat the system and risk Google banning you. This module includes:
- A thorough overview of organic SEO, and how Google ranks content, and what makes websites powerful authorities
- The E-A-T and YMYL principles of SEO
- ON-PAGE SEO – The metrics of your website, user engagement and content
- OFF-PAGE SEO – Your linkbuilding strategy, author profile, and link profile
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Setting up Website Search Console
- A week-by-week linkbuilding plan
- Evaluating your competition so you know what goals you need to reach
- 10+ effective “white hat” linkbuilding strategies to gain powerful backlinks to your website, including Youtube SEO
- How to stay ranking at the top for the long term
MODULE 7 – SCALING AND EXPANSION
- Ideas on scaling your business
- Expanding your knowledge with industry events
- Selling your website for maximum value
No filler. No BS. All solid content presented to fast track your success!
Here are 5 reasons why you should purchase this course today:
1. You will have exclusive access to a complete, PROVEN system, laid out in an easy to follow roadmap to get you set up and running quickly.
2. All stages of setting up your affiliate business is covered here – from setting up your domain name to registering for an affiliate program, to niche research, evaluating your competition, and a huge section on organic SEO
3. Even if you choose not to create an affiliate business, just learning about organic SEO will give you the skills and open up doors and opportunities for other online businesses and services, such as becoming a Search Engine Marketer or building your own agency!
4. I include helpful worksheets, linking plans, spreadsheets and links to resources to save you time and help you faster.
5. I personally answer all questions. Simply reach out and ask me anything!
I can’t wait to teach you this business model!
Enroll today to learn how to be an affiliate marketer and tap into massive free traffic!
What you’ll learn
- How to build and publish a complete affiliate marketing website and a long-term, REAL business
- Learn about major affiliate networks, such as Amazon, CJ Affiliate, Shareasale, Clickbank and more
- Proper niche market research so you know exactly what is and isn’t profitable
- Building a customer avatar so you know how to target and convert your customers into sales
- How to write content that ranks in Google, and marketing that content effectively
- How to register a domain name, buy web hosting, and set up and optimize a WordPress website
- Effective copywriting, content syndication and outsourcing your content writing
- White-hat organic Search Engine Optimization to rank long-term in Google and other search engines
- On-page SEO, optimizing your content, analyzing your website metrics, and presenting proper content
- Off-page SEO through legitimate, white-hat link building, brand marketing and networking
- Building an authority author profile for long-term trust and expertise
- Evaluating your competition to stay one step ahead
- Scaling and expanding your affiliate business
The post [FREE]Affiliate Marketing and Organic SEO in 2020 – The Fast Track appeared first on Tricksinfo.