What you will learn with the course
1) Your software skills will improve with the software exercises we will do at the end of the department .
2) You will have the opportunity to test your own proficiency with the exam you will do at the end of each section .
3) By doing dozens of examples in each lesson, we will not only write code, but you will grasp the mentality of programming .
4) You will have continuous learning competence by accessing the code and documentation of the lessons .
· Python Data Structures
· Condition Expressions
· Loop Structures
· Decorate Functions
· Embedded Functions
· Error Capture and Exceptions
· File Operations
· Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
· SQLite Database
· Data Analysis with Numpy
· Coronavirus Data Analysis with Pandas
· Coronavirus Data Visualization with Matplotlib
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to specialize in Python language.
- Those who are curious about Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis Technologies.
- Those who want to start programming from scratch but do not know where to start.
What you’ll learn
- You will enter programming without any programming knowledge.
- You will understand what Artificial Intelligence is and how it is used by developing applications.
- With the Numpy-Pandas-Matplotlib libraries, the application will improve and you will make a difference to your competitors.
- Corona virus, by examining in detail the effects for Turkey, we will create charts with data visualizations.
- You will understand the relationship between our daily life and what Object-Oriented Programming is.
- We will do mathematical analysis about the epidemic by examining the Corona virus epidemic through data.
- You will learn how to write queries and use database systems in your programs by learning database operations with Sqlite Database.
- As we will do hundreds of exercises throughout the course, you will notice that your programming skills have improved at the end of the course.
- Instead of memorizing programming at the end of the course, you will learn with logic.
- At the end of the course, you can write Advanced Python Programming to your CV and state that you have developed the “Coronavirus Data Analysis” project and you can make a difference to your competitors.
Also Check:- [100%OFF]Support Vector Machines in Python – SVM in Python 2019
The post [FREE]Python: Python for Artificial Intelligence with Corona Virus Data Analysis (10 Hrs) appeared first on Tricksinfo.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings