In this course we will create a 2D game called “Whack a Zombie” from start to finish. During the course of this project we will learn how to set up the project and code all the game mechanics and interactions in Visual Studios using C# and we will finish the project with adding some additional polish to it also. By the end of the project you will have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of developing games using the Unity game engine.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to think like game developers.
- Create a complete game start to finish.
- Become familiar with the Unity editor.
- Learn to create in game behavior using C# scripts.
- Learning how to work with Unity’s UI system.
- Learn how to build cross scene audio.
The post [FREE]Start to finish – Creating a complete game using Unity3D appeared first on Tricksinfo.