We’re a fast growing health-tech startup building mobile apps that can change people’s behavior. Our flagship app, Quit Genius, is a new way to quit smoking that delivers highly personalized therapy at scale. We’ve won design awards from Apple, already helped tens of thousands of people quit smoking and scaled a platform to a million users. We’ve raised funding from Y Combinator, Merck & Co and Village Global (backed by Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates).
What we do saves lives. We have published groundbreaking results demonstrated the effectiveness of Quit Genius in multiple peer-reviewed research studies and have helped over 823, 000 quit smoking.
We’re building a company that will go beyond smoking cessation and build a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. This role would suit a passionate, mission-driven software developer who is looking to start or progress their career as a frontend developer. The ideal candidate will be willing to learn on the job and take full ownership of your projects. If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss the opportunity further. This role is based in our London offices.
– Build and maintain customer and internal-facing web applications
– Take ownership of relevant documentation, specifications and deployment processes
– Work with the tech and product teams to maintain the highest quality user experience across our software
– Demonstrated experience with Angular, TypeScript and LESS
– Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
– Salary between £ (k – £ 40 k and stock options
– Unlimited holiday and a flexible work schedule
– Plenty of opportunity for progression
– The chance to join a high-growth startup