- Channel 4 ice sculpture stunt “a shame”, says Johnson
- Corbyn’s attempt to woo Leavers is too little, too late
- Subscribe to The Telegraph, free for 30 days
- Sign up to our exclusive election WhatsApp group
- Join the Telegraph for an exclusive subscriber election phone-in
Boris Johnson has warned Donald Trump to stay out of the general election.
Speaking to LBC’s Nick Ferrari, the Prime Minister said: “What we don’t do traditionally, as loving allies and friends, is we don’t get involved in each other’s election campaign.
He reminded listeners that Barack Obama’s intervention during the 2016 EU Referendum, when the then president said an independent UK would be “at the back of the queue” for …
To continue reading this article
- Unlimited access to Premium articles
- Subscriber-only events and experiences
- Cancel any time
Free for (days)
then only £ 2 per week