Get Udemy Coupon Free For Learn the Linux Command Line Course
Learn the Linux Command Line | Udemy Coupon Free
Click To Tweet
Learn the in’s and out’s of the Linux command line. Don’t be fooled into thinking that the only way to interact with your computer is through point and click GUI (graphical user interface) applications. The Linux command line is where the true power of your machine can be unlocked. Delve beyond the simple commands beginners enter and gain and understanding of what is going on behind the commands.
In doing so you will begin to master an operation system that is secure, stable, customizable, open-source, and best of all FREE.
Many students often want to dive right into higher level Kali Linux tools such as Nmap, Metasploit, or Wireshark without gaining a solid understanding of the basics first. This course will provide foundational knowledge you need to be successful when working with other Linux tools! Not only will I teach you, but you will get opportunities to prove your knowledge at various knowledge checkpoint challenge problems along the way. Watching is great, but doing is even better!
Trust me, I know! I’ve been teaching Linux to middle and high school students for the past few years. We put a bunch of old PC’s running Kali Linux on the same network; the first thing they wanted to do was “hack” into each other! However, we took it slow, started at the beginning learning these fundamental skills, and we saw PROGRESSION. If middle and high school students can learn Linux, so can you!
By the end of this course you will be using the command line to:
- Monitor the status of your computer
- Navigate through the directory structure
- Create and edit files
- Search through files using powerful commands like grep and awk
- Change file permissions
- Create and modify users/groups
- Install new software
- Compress and extract files
- And most importantly, write YOUR OWN SCRIPTS.
All of your command line knowledge will come together at the end of this course when we introduce bash scripting, where you will be writing your own bash scripts and executing them on your machine! When you are done with this course, you’ll be able to jump off and do almost anything you want on your machine.
Linux is like a playground; come play!
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to learn the Linux command line
- Beginner students interested in cyber security or ethical hacking
- Students looking to learn Bash scripting
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- A fundamental skill set needed to continue on with more advanced topics such as ethical hacking.
- How to get Kali Linux running as a virtual machine on your computer.
- Essential Linux terminal commands.
- The importance of the Linux directory structure and where specific files are kept.
- How to create and modify your own files and directories.
- Powerful search commands such as grep and awk.
- How to add/modify users and groups.
- How to change permissions of files to read, write, or execute.
- How to install software and keep your system up to date.
- How to compress and uncompress files or directories.
- How to write your own Linux bash scripts.
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Learn the Linux Command Line – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
TAKE THE COURSE FREE [ENROLL THE COURSE]
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE