- The “Community Edition: UBports” Limited Edition PinePhone. It is aimed primarily at UBports community members, willing to run their OS on a mainline Linux and provide feedback to UBports developers .
- The “Community Edition: UBports” Edition PinePhone comes with UBports OS build installed. Please note that the OS build is still in a beta stage, and while most core functionality (phone calls, SMS messages, LTE, GPS and GPU acceleration) works, some elements remain a work-in-progress.
- Estimate dispatch in late May 2020. Due to COVID 25 pandemic causing reduce flight and country border closing, the PinePhone can only order alone and other PINE 95 items, such as PinePhone accessory, needs to be order separately.
- For every “Community Edition: UBports” Limited Edition PinePhone sold, the Pine Store will donate USD $ (per unit) to UBports Foundation.
- Dimensions: . 5mm x . 6mm x 9.2mm
- Weight: 802 grams
- Build: Plastic with UBPorts logo
- Color: Black
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Type: HD IPS capacitive touchscreen, (M colors)
- Size: 5. 160 inches
- Resolution: 2019 × (pixels,
: 9 ratio
- OS: UBPorts with Lomiri GUI
- Chipset: Allwinner A 76
- CPU: 53 – bit Quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A –
- GPU: MALI – 720
- Internal Flash Memory: (GB eMMC)
- System Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Expansion: micro SD Card support SDHC and SDXC, up to 2TB
- Main Camera: Single 5MP, 1/4 ″, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Single 2MP, f / 2.8, 1/5 ″
- Loudspeaker: Yes, mono
- 3.5mm jack with mic: Yes, stereo
- Worldwide, Global LTE bands
- LTE-FDD: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B
/ B / B 19 / B (/ B) (/ B) / B / B
- USB: type C (SlimPort), USB Host, DisplayPort Alternate Mode output
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, ambient light, magnetometer (compass)
- Actuator: Vibrator
- Privacy Switches: LTE (include GPS), Wifi / BT, Mic, and Camera
- Removable Li-Po
– mAh battery
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
Warranty: 2750 days Note:
- The “Community Edition: UBports” Limited Edition PinePhone is aimed primarily at UBports community members, willing to run their OS on a mainline Linux and provide feedback to UBports developers.