Get Udemy Coupon Free For Trendy Dance Moves made for Beginners: Shine at parties! Course
PARTIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!
Trendy Dance Moves made for Beginners: Shine at parties! | Udemy Coupon Free
Click To Tweet
Yet not all of us really enjoy them. Some of us actually stay seated or by the bar watching our phones, checking if we have new messages but we all know that very few people text at this type of hour… At some point we look up at the dance floor and… WOAAW some people are busting a small move together, swinging while smiling and having fun, all of this in sync.
“Have they rehearsed together?” “Do they know each other?” “Are they dancers?” Most of the time the answer is none of the above.
Then, “How do they do that??” “Oh I wish I could do that too” “Well anyways, I’m not cut out for that” “It looks too complicated” “Wait, the thing they’re doing, what is that even called?” “You know what, I think I actually don’t like parties, I’m bored!”…
If you have gone through similar experiences, let me tell you that you’re not the only one and that it does really SUCKS!
PARTIES ARE NOT FUN
You may have felt it for the last months, or maybe years, but parties are not fun anymore when we get stuck in a corner while others are having fun. To the point where you get nervous if someone mentions about the next party you WILL HAVE to attend (because yes, some of your “friends” force you) just thinking about going through the same boring and frustrating experience. Meanwhile how can some people comparatively have so much fun on the dance floor?? They’re obviously not dancers but they have a minimum of moves which allows them to catch on the vibe and be “part of the party”.
WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?
So what is it? Shyness? If so how to compensate that shyness? Some would suggest to just “forget about anyone and dance for yourself without caring about what other people think and bla bla bla…” Seriously, if it was that easy don’t you think we would be already doing it??
Suppose you had mastered the moves, would it make a difference? I bet it would! What you get good at you also get confident at, right? Leads us to the next question: How to get good at it? (Assuming we even know what moves or what it is we’re looking for, which is yet another story itself…)
YOUTUBE WON’T HELP
You have tried, I have tried it, we have all tried it. Why Youtube doesn’t work for us? Sadly, I found that YouTubers care a lot more about their views and how cool they look rather than teaching to a real beginner (which doesn’t look that cool). You may or may not relate to it but most of the time I have tried YouTube dance tutorials, they were skipping a lot of things in-between, assuming “it made sense” to naturally guess whatever was not explicitly mentioned.
IS THERE A MIRACLE SOLUTION?
Unfortunately not! BUT THERE IS A METHOD THAT YOU CAN LEARN! I called this the breakdown method: Most of the steps have core moves and the rest is just layers of energy that are added to make it look “better”
–> Remove every layers of energy (BREAKDOWN)
–> Get to the core move and master it (Very easy)
–> Start adding back layers of energy little by little
Most of the time people learn the step in its entirety and that’s why it so difficult to get! You have to focus on everything at the same time: your rhythm, your legs, your arms, hips…No way, we’re beginners! I have spent time to study and understand the nature of steps and have tested it to my private dancing classes, re-crafting it over and over so it could be easily applied today, online.
In this course you will:
– use this Breakdown method to master 5 of the most popular moves and enjoy your next party
– Get familiar with the process so learning moves will become faster for you as you progress throughout the course
– Understand the right timing and the right use of these moves
– Get feedback from me so I can tell you some personal suggestions
– Stay up-to-date with the current trend, as I am always scouting for the freshest moves
You will also learn a way to multiply those moves with a secret trick so that your range gets even broader than 5 moves
THERE IS NOT BETTER TIME TO LEARN THAN NOW
Your next party could be next week, in a month from now, or for Christmas and New Year’s eve! Let’s change the game this time and make it one to remember as the new YOU, who enjoys busting a move and have fun at parties!
Hope to see you in class and dramatically improve your game!!
Who this course is for:
- People who wish to get out of their seats and enjoy the dance floor as well (we deserve it too)
- Beginners who would like a CLEAR step-by-step process to get to a comfortable level
- People who are not dancers, do not aspire to become dancers, but would like to be able to bust a move when the occasion arises
- Those who have a wedding or party coming up and need to learn fast!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- 5 of the most popular and trendy moves today
- Complete BREAKDOWN methodology
- How and when to execute these moves for any given songs
- How to unlock the key that will multiply your range of moves x2 x4
- How to listen to the music with awareness and not simply execute like a robot
- How to finally enjoy your party
- Stay continually up to date with updates on latest hottest moves in the game
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Trendy Dance Moves made for Beginners: Shine at parties! – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
TAKE THE COURSE FREE [ENROLL THE COURSE]
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE
The post Trendy Dance Moves made for Beginners: Shine at parties! appeared first on Udemy Coupons.