Get “Python For Network Engineers Bootcamp” Course Using 100% Off Udemy Free Coupon
Python For Network Engineers Bootcamp Description:
***Fully updated for 2020*** This Network Automation with Python course also covers every major General Python Programming topic and is a perfect match for both beginners and experienced developers!
Welcome to this Python hands-on course for learning Network Automation and Programmability with Python in a Cisco or Multivendor Environment.
Boost your Python Network Programming Skills by learning one of the hottest topic in the Networking Industry in 2019 and become one of the best Network Engineer!
This course is based on Python 3 and doesn’t require prior Python Programming knowledge. Everything is included within the course and you’ll also learn in-depth general Python Programming.
Just starting out with Python Programming, Network Automation or Network Programming using Python and have the desire to learn the future of Network Programmability in a practical way? Perfect. Then, this course is the right one for you. You’ll boost your career with hands-on Network Programming Skills!
Or maybe you’ve already tried to learn Network Automation with Python by yourself and now you want to put all pieces together? I’m here to help you, this course has everything you need to know to automate network configurations with Python.
You’ll have life time access and you can return and look for a specific Python library or example anytime you want. And let’s not forget, if you don’t like the course, you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
You’ll learn not only Network Automation but also general Python Programming. After this course you’ll MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts.
The topics covered in this Python Network Programming course are:
- Setup The Environment
- Network Automation With Telnet And SSH
- Cisco Device configuration backup with Python
- Python Schedule Automation
- Working With TEXTFSM
- Python Nornir Automation framework
- Arista Configurations
- Arista VxLAN hands-on Demo
- Cumulus VX
- Cisco VXLAN BGP EVPN CONFIGURATION
- TACACS+ Configuration for AAA
- Certificate Authentication
The topics covered in the General Python Programming sections are:
Python Basic Programming :
- Introduction to Python
- How to Install Python an anaconda
- Data types in Python with Example
- Flow Control
- File Handling
Python Object-Oriented Programming :
- Introduction to OOP
- Classes And Objects
- Inheritance In Python
- Inheritance supper function
- Overriding and Overloading
- Private Method
Every topic includes many live examples in Python. This course will show you the best practices for developing production-ready Python Networking Automation Scripts for Cisco and Multivendor Environments.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Network Automation and Network Programmability with Python
- Cisco Certified Professionals: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- DevOps Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from Scratch. No prior Python or programming knowledge is required
- Learn network programmability with Python
- See real-world examples of automation scripts with Python for Cisco IOS, Arista EOS or Linux
- Learn how to use and improve Paramiko and Netmiko for automation of common administration tasks with Python
- Learn how to configure networking devices with Python
- You will learn in-depth general Python Programming
- Use NAPALM Python library in a Multivendor Environment
- Understand how to use Telnet and SSH with Python for network automation
- Learn how to automate the configuration of networking devices with Python 3 in a Multivendor Environment
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
Python For Network Engineers Bootcamp – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE
The post Udemy Coupon [100% OFF] Python For Network Engineers Bootcamp appeared first on Udemy Coupons.