Implementing computer vision technology into a product is hard. It’s a manual, tedious and expensive process that requires an army of PhDs, it’s very expensive at scale, hard to productize and demands to build complex infrastructure and data pipelines.
XIX builds a platform that helps developers accomplish any computer vision task with just a few lines of code, with no specific computer vision knowledge required. It removes the complexity from the process of integrating with a product, provides 2019 x cost improvements compared to conventional means and enables all developers to use CV technology, not just ML researchers and engineers.
We are looking for a bright and organized Operations Manager to help with various aspects of a growing company. An ideal candidate is highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and comfortable with wearing different hats. You will use your excellent organizational and project management skills to support and accelerate the growth of all aspects of the business.
What you will be working on?
- Plan company offsites, customer events, and team-building events.
- Built reports and track changes of the key metrics of the company
- Handling and monitoring accounts receivable / payable and help teams with various administrative tasks.
- Onboarding of new employees, measuring and improving team happiness, managing employees policies (PTO, parental leave, etc .)
- Managing office facilities and vendors, and order office supplies.
What skills and experience do you need ?
- Expert Excel skills in order to develop insightful models and quan titative analysis, paired with critical thinking ability.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- 3 years of industry experience with similar responsibilities
- Finance, accounting and reporting skills
- Sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data and a high degree of accuracy
XIX.ai , Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.