Get “AWS Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam New 2019” Course Using 100% Off Udemy Free Coupon
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam New 2019 Description:
For everyone who want to pass latest AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (SAA-C01) Feb 2018 With updated questions of March 2019 exam which is based on exam from Feb 2018. These AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate practice tests are the final step in your test preparation and help you assess and ensure that you are fully prepared for the final examination.
If you cleared, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate You must earn Based on our 2018 IT Skills and Salary Survey, the average salary for those holding AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Level in the United States and Canada is $117,773.
Therefore, we can get a clear idea about how much it is very important in our days.
This course :
1- very simulated A actual exam environment
2 – Detailed Explanation and Reference links.
3 – Updated weekly – Based on student feedback from the real exam
4- Multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions
5- More than 500 Questions – Questions are 100% scenario-based
6-30-Day Money-Back Guarantee from Udemy.
7-Success in the AWS Solution Architect Associate exam can make a lot of difference in your career especially if you are IT professional.
9-Q&A Discussion Board with Responses from the Instructor
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification exam objectives is:
Exam Duration :130 minutes
Number of Questions : 65 (may vary)
Registration Fee : 150 USD
Exam Format : Multiple-choice and Multiple-answer questions
Exam Language : English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese
Renewal : Every 2 years
These AWS Solutions Architect practice exams tests are designed as per the official guidelines on using specific domains as defined below,
- Design Resilient Architectures (34%)
- Choose reliable/resilient storage.
- Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services.
- Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution.
- Determine how to design high availability and/or fault-tolerant architectures.
- Define Performant Architectures (24%)
- 2.1 Choose performant storage and databases.
- 2.2 Apply caching to improve performance.
- 2.3 Design solutions for elasticity and scalability.
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures (26%)
- 3.1 Determine how to secure application tiers.
- 3.2 Determine how to secure data.
- 3.3 Define the networking infrastructure for a single VPC application.
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures (10%)
- 4.1 Determine how to design cost-optimized storage.
- 4.2 Determine how to design cost-optimized compute.
- Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures (06%)
- Choose design features in solutions that enable operational excellence
These domains cover the following topics:
1- Networking : VPC – security groups, NACLs – CIDR – Bastion – NAT gatway – NAT instance – public and private subnets-VPC endpoints -Cloud Front as CDN – Route 53 – ELS – ALB – NLB .
2- Storage: S3- EBS- Instance store- EFS- Glacier – EBS volume types – Burst performance and I/O credits -S3 storage classe with lifecycle policies, static website hosting, versioning, Pre-Signed URLs for both upload and download, CORS- Storage gateway.
3-Compute: EC2 – Auto Scaling and ELB, with High Available and Scalable solution- EC2 various purchase types –Lambda and serverless architecture- ECS – Elastic Beanstalk.
4-Databases: RDS- DynamoDB- Aurora -Aurora with read replicas and replication of data across AZs -RDS with Read Replicas for scalability, Multi-AZ for High Availability, Automated Backups etc – DynamoDB with latency performance, DAX and provisioned throughput for Read/Writes – ElastiCache.
5- Analytics: Redshift – Kinesis
6- Security: IAM – IAM Role – IAM identity providers and federation – MFA – encryption services like KMS and S3 with SSE,SSE-C,SSE-KMS – Disaster Recovery whitepape -different recovery types with impact on RTO/RPO.
7-Management Tools:CloudWatch monitoring – EC2 metrics – CloudTrail for Audit- basic of CloudFormation and OpsWorks.
8-Integration Tools: SQS – SNS – MQ – SWF -API
Questions in this course cover all these in depth to understand the correct answers and check your knowledge of these concepts.
Best of luck for your test and Be sure that you will pass the exam on very first attempt.
Who this course is for:
- For students who have completed the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course and are looking for final test prep.
- For all IT Professionals who want to gauge their AWS Knowledge
- Anyone who wants to take their salary and career to a whole new level with an AWS certification!
- Any one who wants to learn about Amazon Web Services
- All Udemy promo codes and discounts for today listed here are specially reviewed and tested to make sure you get the best working deals for online courses.
- 100% Off Udemy coupons and free Udemy courses added daily, Visit This page : Udemy Coupons Codes For Today every days and get your coupons for the best courses on udemy platform before they expire!
- We are always first to provide fresh Udemy Courses deals for you! each Udemy coupon code is valid and ready to be used to save on all courses.
What are you waiting for? Browse through the list of latest Udemy coupons
We do our best to get you the best promotions on every course that is offered on Udemy Platform, But sometimes the owners of these courses Eliminate the Promotions/Coupons That means the coupon codes will expire and no longer work. We will updates these coupon codes according to the course’s owners, so if it didn’t work that means you have to purchase the course or wait when the owners set it up for promotions again.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam New 2019 – This Course is Free For Limited Time
ALL THE LINKS:
IF YOU FIND THIS COURSE USEFUL AND HELPFUL PLEASE GO AHEAD SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE THE COURSE IS STILL AVAILABLE
The post [100% OFF] AWS Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam New 2019 appeared first on Udemy Coupons.