Course covers applying Google Apps Script to create an application from scratch
Search YouTube – return the results and output the results into a web app page, or track the results into a spreadsheet.
Source code is included and it is suggested to try the code for yourself.
This is a starter project which you can extend upon and make more advanced functionality
- Adding YouTube service to Google Apps Script project
- Using youTube Service in Google apps Script code
- Searching YouTube and returning the results into JSON data
- Using results within code to output content
- Setting up a webapp with Google Apps Script
- Sending data from client side to server side with Google Script
- Writing content to a Google Spreadsheet
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of experience ready to help you learn more about Google Apps Script
You have nothing to lose – see what amazing things you can build with Google Apps Script.
What you’ll learn
- How to apply Google Apps Script
The post [FREE] Google Apps Script Advanced YouTube Video API appeared first on Tricksinfo.