This Course is an introductory course to all industrial specialized Courses. This course gives you Insight on Mechanical Designing. In this Course you are going to learn.
- Different Designing work in different mechanical industries.
- Basic of Mechanical Drawing & Drafting.
- Conventional & Latest measuring Techniques.
- Aspects of Material selection.
- Material Testing & Process.
- Basics of Machine Designing & Core Concepts..
- Designing Procedure & Reverse Engineering.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about different Sub-branches of Mechanical Designing.
- Understanding of Knowledge requirements to be Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Tools for a Mechanical Designing. e.g. software, books & other stuff
- Introduction to Product Designing & Reverse Engineering.
- Learn about the Practical usage of core Engineering subjects.
- Designing Work in Different Mechanical Industries.
- Learn about the conventional & latest techniques used in industries.
- Learn basic skill of Drafting, Fits, Tolerances & GD&T.
- Learn About different Instruments used in industries.
This course includes
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Basic Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Core Subjects