In this course we are going to examine the top 10 most viewed Java question on Stack Overflow since creation of this platform (*state October 2019)
Stack Overflow itself has according to wikipedia over 10 million registered users and has exceeded over 16 million questions.
This is why I believe that every software developer should get in touch with them. They are covering the essential parts of the programming language and because of that we all should know about them.
I will explain everything what you will need to first understand the questions and then be able to answer them on your own.
What topics can you expect within this course?
* I will explain to you what references on objects are and how Java saves them internally. We take a closer look to the so called null reference that often results in NullPointerExceptions.
* We get to know several data structures, such as Maps, HashMaps, Sets and many more.
* How do I compare two strings, or more general two objects with each other? And what has Java’s String pool to do with it?
* We become acquainted with syntactical abbreviations like the for-each-loop or try-with-resource statement.
* We answer the eternal question if Java is a call by reference or call by value language or maybe both?
* How can I create random numbers in general or within specific range? And what do I have to take account of, if I am developing multi-threaded applications?
* We learn what FileOutputStreams and PrintWriters are for and how to use them to create files and fill them with datas.
* And many more
What you’ll learn
- References on objects, how Java handles them internally, NullPointerException
- Comparison of objects via == and equals.
- How to create and fill files with the help of streams
- What does call by value and call by reference mean? And what does Java use?
- Syntactical sugar like the for-each-loop
- and many more
The post [FREE]Java – Top 10 most viewed questions on Stack Overflow appeared first on Tricksinfo.