Building resilience involves improving one’s emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence has the potential to positively impact the success, quality of life, and relationships of individuals as they progress through life.
People who understand themselves well, and who understand how to relate to and connect with others, tend to be happier, be more self-confident, more productive, and have healthy and rich relationships throughout their lives.
Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Resilience in workplace focuses on the concept of repair, and managers being accountable for their use of shame, blame and avoidance of responsibility.
This course encourages mangers to use more empathy, mindfulness and positivity in communication.
- Have a better understanding of emotional intelligence
- Understand the importance and impact of taking responsibility for emotions
- Learn to deal with conflict at workplace
- Learn how emotions and empathy factor into more effective decision making
- Improve critical thinking and logic
What you’ll learn
- Improve Your Optimism and Pessimism
- 7 Simple Steps to Improve Your EQ
- Using LECSR to Resolve Conflict
- Problem Solving Tools
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- The Power of Hypnotic Language
- Dealing with Anger while Stressed
This course includes
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Also Check:- [FREE]MBA Business Skills Masterclass for Entrepreneurs & Managers [16 Hrs]
The post [FREE]Mini MBA in Emotional Intelligence & Resilience appeared first on Tricksinfo.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings