An Operating System is the most important software that runs on a computer. It manages the computer’s memory and processes, as well as all of its software and hardware. It also allows you to communicate with the computer without knowing how to speak the computer’s language.
The course covers all the aspects and concepts of Operating System which are asked in GATE exam. The course starts with an introduction of Operating System and covers the topics such as Types of Operating System, process and their management, CPU Scheduling Algorithm, Synchronization and their need, Deadlock, Memories and their management, and File Systems. It will help you to understand the importance of the Operating System in the computer science field. And after completion of this course, you will be able to solve the questions related to Operating System easily.
Learning the Operating System course will help you to make a career in different fields and positions such as:
- System Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Operating Systems Engineer
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the basics of the Operating System and modern Operating System.
- The various concepts like process and their management, deadlock concept, memory management and many more.
- Operating System provides the crucial interface between a computer’s hardware and the applications that run on it.
- To write program without bothering much about the hardware.
- This course covers all the concepts which are given in GATE Operating System syllabus.
The post [FREE]Operating System The Complete Course (8 Hrs) appeared first on Tricksinfo.