Dubai: UAE residents can expect a warm day with partly cloudy skies, especially in the eastern and southern parts of the country.
According to the National Center of Meteorology (NCM), today’s skies will be looking clear to partly cloudy.
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of iconic landmarks in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of Fujairah deserts, Ras Al Khaimah mountains and wadis in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of beautiful sunrise and sunset in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of colourful skies in the UAE
There is a chance of convective clouds forming eastwards like in Fujairah and southwards like in Al Ain.
The relative humidity is expected to increase by night and Tuesday morning, especially over northern areas.
There is also going to be an increase in temperatures, which are expected to be in the low to high 40s on average.
Dubai is currently at 35 °C with mostly sunny skies.
Winds are also expected to repeatedly blow, at a speed of 18 – 30 km/h, reaching up to 40 km/h at times.
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of beautiful mosques in the UAE
- Al Seef: A must-see tourist attraction in Dubai’s Heritage District in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of the beautiful places to visit in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of beaches, lakes and canal in the UAE
The winds are expected to blow dust and sand into the air. Drivers should be careful on the road as the dust is expected to hinder horizontal visibility. Those who suffer from allergies should also take precautions when going outside.
The conditions at the Arabian Gulf and Oman Sea are expected to be relatively calm.
The post UAE weather: Partly cloudy skies with an increase in humidity and temperatures expected appeared first on The Wealth Land.