in

Allergy teenager Owen Carey died after eating Byron burger – The Times, Google News

Allergy teenager Owen Carey died after eating Byron burger – The Times, Google News


A teenager who died from an allergic reaction after eating grilled chicken at a Byron burger restaurant did not know that it had been coated in buttermilk, an inquest has been told.  

Owen Carey, 18, who had an allergy to dairy products, died on April 22, 2017, after a visit to the restaurant at the O2 Arena in Greenwich, London, while celebrating his birthday with his family.

 

He started to experience symptoms at 2. 45 pm after eating half a grilled chicken burger, leaving the restaurant before collapsing an hour later while walking outside the London Eye with his girlfriend.

 

She said that he had complained of his lips tingling and abdominal pain and required his asthma inhaler at the restaurant.

 

When he collapsed three off-duty doctors…

 

Brave Browser
Read More
Payeer

********

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Pompeo should summon Israeli ambassador over White House spying – Washington Examiner, Washingtonexaminer.com

Pompeo should summon Israeli ambassador over White House spying – Washington Examiner, Washingtonexaminer.com

Yellowhammer: no-deal Channel disruption can be avoided, Kent leader insists – The Times, Google News

Yellowhammer: no-deal Channel disruption can be avoided, Kent leader insists – The Times, Google News