Here are the best way to search Facebook without an account. Check this step-by-step guide to search people on Facebook
Everytime you ask a pal or a relative for a particular info, the quick response is “Google it”. Equally, you should use Google search to search for somebody on the Fb. For an accurate Google search result, present the next search string: site: facebook.com Identify. Make sure that you substitute the “Name” within the string with the precise individual’s identify you might be searching for. The search result shows all of the matching profiles. Clicking on a particular profile redirects you to the People Search web page of Facebook.
Social Searcher is a free Social Media Search Engine that lets you search for people and content in varied social networks. You possibly can seek for people with out logging in or for publicly posted info by them on the varied social networking websites together with Fb.
The search result shows the matching account names along with their recent actions from completely different social networking websites.
One other common search choice to search for somebody on Facebook is the Browser Add-Ons. There are fairly a number of add-ons out there that you could obtain free of charge and seek for people on Facebook with out logging in. Listing all of the add-ons on this article just isn’t possible. Nevertheless, I’ll present a quick introduction to the 2 hottest add-ons.
People Search Engine
It’s Firefox add-on that you should use to seek for folks on Fb with out logging in.
All in One Web Search
It’s a Chrome extension which will also be used to search for people on Facebook with out logging in.
Utilizing the strategies above, you can find people, pages, group or different related particulars on Fb. However to attach, share, remark and so on. it’s a must to create a Fb account.
The first useful method to search for a person on Facebook without an account is to use the Public menu offered by the social network itself, here are the steps.
Public Menu To Search Facebook Without An Account
- First, if you are looking to search for a profile of a registered user using Facebook as a visitor, then type the following link in the address bar of the browser – https://www.facebook.com/public/. Then add after public/ the name and surname of the person of interest.
- We suggest typing your first and last name separated by a hyphen, for example: https://www.facebook.com/public/dinesh-singh.
- You will come across a series of Facebook profiles corresponding to as many registered people that will be shown. For every single profile listed, the URL of the profile page is indicated.
- You can click on the user’s name and get the information shared through their public profile. The information that might be displayed depends on the General Settings defined by the user in his/her Facebook privacy settings, as well as individual posts, albums, and photos.
An Alternative Google Method To Search Facebook Without An Account
Another fastest way to search for a person on Facebook is to use the power of Google’s search engine. Using it is really very simple. Follow the steps given below.
- All you need to do is just type the name and username of the person to search for in the Google search bar, with the addition of the word Facebook.
- Other than that, you can also access Facebook without an account and search for a person by going to the home page of Google search engine and then type the following – name surname site:facebook.com (for example type this on Google – Dinesh Singh site:facebook.com)
- By replacing the information useful to search for the person with the name and surname, Google will display a direct link to all relevant pages.
- In addition to the name and surname of the person searched for on Facebook, it is possible to enter other data such as the presumed city of residence, employer, and/or date of birth, not forgetting to always type site:facebook.com.
- This mode sometimes works better than the Facebook search field because it often helps you find the person you are looking for in the right away.
Use Facebook Directory to Find Someone Without Login
Facebook Directory is very similar to the yellow pages because it lists all the people who are active Facebook users. You can search for people by typing their Facebook profile names in the search box or you can browse for people alphabetically by their names. The directory also lists pages with maximum fans and places with maximum check-ins.
Using the URL – https://www.facebook.com/directory/ you can search for a person on the Facebook Directory without having to log in.
The search results page display the matching list of names that you are looking for.
The People Search page on Facebook is its own official search page. You can type in the name of the person you are looking for and the search result displays a list of profiles with the same name.
Identify the one that you are looking for and “happy connecting” with a long lost friend! However, if you have failed to find the person you were looking for, you can further narrow down the search. You can provide additional details like city, school, college etc. If you still did not succeed, then maybe the person has masked all personal details. So how about creating an account on Facebook and start looking again?