You can pay with Google Pay with andriod app.
Important: To make contactless payments, turn on near field communication (NFC). To turn on NFC, check your phone’s settings app.
Set up a payment method for contactless transactions
If you add one or more payment methods to Google Pay, you can set up contactless payments.
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Payment methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to set up for contactless payments, select Enable contactless.
- Follow the instructions to
Important: When you set up contactless payments in the Google Pay app, your payment method automatically adds to your Android device settings.
- If you uninstall the Google Pay app, your payment method stays in your Android device settings and can still be used.
- If you remove your payment method from the Google Pay app, it’s automatically removed from your device too.
Pay in a store
Step 1: Wake up & unlock your phone
- Look for the Google Pay symbol or contactless payment symbol at a contactless payment terminal near checkout.
- Unlock your phone or launch Google Pay on your Wear OS watch.
- Hold your phone or watch over the terminal and wait until you see a checkmark or hear the beep confirming the transaction.
Turn on your phone screen, and then unlock your phone. You do not need to open the Google Pay app.
Google Pay Pros and Cons
Google has a lot of great products to offer these days, from Google Chrome, to the G-Suite. Some people will find it extremely helpful to use something like Google Pay to manage transactions. As a merchant, it also means that you can have a new way to set yourself apart from similar companies in the United States.
As long as your customers have the option to download Google Pay from the app store, they’ll have another way to interact with you. On the other hand, like many android apps and payment methods, there’s always the risk that Google Pay might not work exactly like it should.