An open-source analytics plugin for WordPress that does not use any external services and respects your visitors ’privacy.
View on WordPress.orgContribute on GitHub
You canview a demo of Koko Analytics here.
- Plug and play. After activating the plugin, stats will be collected right away.
- No external services. Any data about your visitors never leaves your site.
- No personal information or anything that could lead back to a specific visitor
- Fast. Koko Analytics can handle thousands of daily visitors or sudden bursts of traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Option to not use any cookies while still being able to determine returning visitors and unique pageviews.
- Option to exclude certain user roles from being tracked.
- Option to automatically delete older data.
- Built-in blacklist to filter referrer spam.
- Compatible with pages served from cache.
- Compatible with AMP powered pages.
- Completely open source (GPLv3 licensed).
- GDPR compliant by design.
Thanks to an amazing group of contributors, the Koko Analytics plugin is currently translated into the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian and Dutch.
Is your language not listed here yet?
You canhelp translate the plugin into your languageusing your WordPress.org account.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings